4/17 WED "A" - 4/18 THU "B"
- Vector Quiz on 4/19 FRI "A" - 4/22 MON "B"
- No notes or Homework allowed on Quiz
- Review HW #7: Turn this in next class
- Review any questions, on anything???
- Review Rational Expressions in preparation for Chapter 11 Calculus Limits
- Homework: Study for the Quiz
4/15 MON "A" - 4/16 TUE "B"
- Major QUIZ on 4/19 FRI "A" - 4/22 MON "B" on Vectors (no Notes or HW will be allowed on this Quiz)
- Lesson 2 on vectors, dot product and angle between a two vectors
- Review an collect HW 5
- Review and collect HW 6
- Review any questions you have on Test 7.1, 7.2, 7.3
- Homework #7: Worksheet on vectors (dot product and angle between the vectors)
4/11 THU "A" - 4/12 FRI "B"
4/9 TUE "A" - 4/10 WED "B"
- Finish 7.1 - 7.3 Test Solving Multi-Variable Systems
- Homework #5: Cumulative Review Questions with Answers
4/5 FRI "A" - 4/8 MON "A"
TEST on 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 (not multiple choice)
Turn in HW #3 and HW #4
4/3 WED "A" - 4/4 THU "B"
- Review in detail:
- Task Cards
- Homework #3
- Homework #4
- Turn in HW # 3 and 4 on Test Day
- Study (Practice) all of the above for the Test
4/1 MON "A" - 4/2 TUE "B"
- Hold on to HW #3 until next class
- Lesson on 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 Solving word problems using systems
- Finish the Task Card Class Activity TODAY ( CW/Quiz Grade)
- Homework # 4: Worksheet on 11 word problems
3/28 THU "A" 3/29 FRI "B"
- Review and collect Homework #2
- Continue Lesson 7.1, 7.2
- solving multi-variable systems using matrices.
- algebraically and graphing
- Task Cards on Solving multi-variable systems (counts as a quiz grade)
- remember: if you are absent, contact me BEFORE you return to make arrangements for graded work that you have missed
- Homework #3: P. 493: 73-78 all, solve using any method
3/26 TUE "A" - 3/27 WED "B"
- Correct and review Homework #1
- Lesson 7.1 Solving Systems
- algebraically, graphiclly, using matrices
- Homework #2: P. 481-482: 17-25 odds matrices, algebraically
- 29-35 odds, graphically 39, 47, 49 algebraically 51-59 odds any method
3/14 THU "A" - 3/25 MON "B"
- Clean up for 4th Quarter
- Lesson 7.3 Multi Variable Linear Systems
- Solve Algebraically and using Matrices
- read the 4th Quarter changes on the main page
- Homework #1: 3rd Quarter Cumulative Test corrections
show all work on a separate sheet of paper and show answer and multiple choice letter answer A: 98
no morning math tutoring week of 3/11 to 3/14
3/12 TUE "A" - 3/13 WED "B"
- Turn in the 13 Exponential Growth and Decay word Problems (CW Quiz)
- 3rd Quarter Cumulative Test Today
- If you were absent on Friday, you have until Wednesday morning before 8:30 AM to turn in the 13 problems
- NO work or HW passes will be accepted after class today. Hang on to the passes for 4th quarter.
- HAPPY SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!
- If you are absent for the Cumulative Test, I will see you Monday, March 25th at 7:00 AM for the make-up test.
3/8 FRI "A" - 3/11 MON "B"
- 3rd Quarter Cumulative Test review
- No Tutoring in the morning or CAT until 4th Quarter
- Finish and turn in the 13 Exponential Growth and Decay word Problems (CW Quiz)
- 3rd Quarter Cumulative Test on March 12 TUE "A" and March 13 WED "B"
3/6 WED "A" - 3/7 THU "B"
- Required Classwork: albert.io assignment on Exponential Growth and Decay (20 problems) must be submitted during classtime today
- Finish Classwork Assignment (Quiz grade)from last class (41 problems)
- Homework: Prepare Questions and Practice for Cumulative Test
- Starting Friday 3/8, I will not hold tutoring sessions in the morning or during CAT until 4th Quarter
3/4 MON "A" - 3/5 TUE "B"
- Check required Task Cards "Sum em" Answers and turn in
- Any questions on inverse from albert.io assignment?
- Exponential Growth and Decay Models
- Classwork Assignment on Growth and Decay Models
- Homework: Practice for Cumulative Test
2/28 THU "A" - 3/1 FRI "B"
- State wide Infrastructure Test on "A" Day
- Continue working in pairs on the Exponential and Logarithmic Task Card Problems (required)
- When you have finished all the 4 task cards, complete the "sum em" answer sheet. Show all answers in the box then sum the answers and write the sum on the top box next to the symbol.
- Show me or the substitute, the "Sum em" sheet and I will correct it.
- If your sum is correct...great, if not, then go back and redo all the symbol problems to fix the sum.
- Homework:albert.io assignment. Write all the inverse problems in your notes. To find the inverse, switch the x and y, then solve for y.
2/26 TUE "A" - 2/27 WED "B"
- Review Homework #17 and collect
- Notes on 3.2 and 3.4 Solving Exponential and Logarithmic using Properties and Factoring
- Start the Exponential and Logarithmic Task Card Activity
- Homework: Start practicing problems for the 3rd Quarter Cumulative Test
2/22 FRI "A" - 2/25 MON "B"
- Turn in Homework/Quiz #16
- Review worksheet notes from last class
- 12 Team problems on solving without logarithms(winner gets a free HW pass)
- Lesson on Solving Exponential and Logarithmic Equations algebraically changing from exp to log form and log to exp form
- using exact form answers and rounded form answers
- Homework #17: Worksheet on today's Lesson
2/20 WED "A" - 2/21 THU "B"
- Check ANSWERS to Cumulative Trigonometry Test, Questions?
- Start Chapter 3 lesson on Solving Exponential and Logarithmic Equations
- Worksheet Notes
- Homework/Quiz #16: Test Corrections
- Circle all wrong problems on the actual test
- You must show all work or give clear explanation on how you arrived at the final answer
- Show the correction clearly near the question and circle new answer.
2/15 FRI "A" - 2/19 TUE "B"
- TEST 4.5, 5.1, 5.3 Trigonometry
- Graphing, Identities and Solving Equations
- Classwork: Work on Cumulative Trigonometry Review
- Make-ups for all absent students will be on Tuesday morning be here as early as 7:10 AM
2/13 WED "A" - 2/14 THU "B"
2/11 MON "A" - 2/12 TUE "B"
- Review Homework #14
- Review any previous assignment
- Check website for Test dates above
- Bring questions for review next class
- Classwork: Task Cards on Solving Trigonometric Equations
- Homework #15: Solving Trigonometric Equations on albert.io
2/7 THU "A" - 2/8 FRI "B"
- Turn in Homework #12, 13
- Lesson 5.3 Solving Trigonometric Equations
- Look at Examples 1-9 on Pages 368-373
- Daily Quiz on Trigonometric Identities
- Homework #14: P. 376-377: 7-47 odds, 61, 63, 65
2/5 TUE "A" - 2/6 WED "B"
- Review Homework #11 from albert.io on identities
- Finish the 11 Task cards in your notes using HW #10
- Turn in HW #10 before you leave class today
- Finish the CSI Daily Quiz on your own (no groups today)
- Daily Quiz on Identities next class
- Homework #12, 13: Worksheet on Simplifying Trigonometric Expressions, show all work for the 25 questions on a separate sheet of paper, use at least 2 colors to shade the grids, write your name on both papers but do NOT staple them together. You MUST submit all work on this assignment to receive any credit.
2/1 FRI "A" - 2/4 MON "B"
- Review & collect Homework 10
- review DQ on Factoring Scavenger Hunt
- DQ CSI: Advanced Trigonometry Daily Quiz
- This is a review of some Trigonometric concepts
- The evil mathematicians terrorize Greece and the world led by Pythagorean Tanlines you
- Must submit clear evidence that supports your conclusions on "Who is Pythagorean Tanlines?"
- Put a stop to this evil suspect
- Continue Lesson 5.1 by finishing the Task Cards on Trigonometric Identities using Homework #10
- Homework # 11: albert.io assignment it is labeled ad HW#10 Prepare for next DQ
1/30 WED "A" - 1/31 THU "B"
- Review Homework #9 Questions? Have you checked Calc Chat?
- Daily Quiz on Factoring
- Continue Lesson 5.1 Fundamental Identities using Task cards
- simplify by factoring, GCF, distribute, combine like terms, common denominators to combine fractions, use identities
- CSI: Advanced Trigonometry Review activity for Friday will count as a DQ grade
- Homework #10: P. 358: 51-67 odds, 77,79
1/28 MON "A" - 1/29 TUE "B"
- Homework #8: Review and collect
- Finish all 3 Scavenger Hunts on factoring today
- Lesson 5.1 Fundamental Identities (P.352) and on reference sheet
- Verify, simplify using the identities
- Homework #9: P. 357-358: 15-49 odds
- check answers on Calc Chat
1/24 THU "A" - 1/25 FRI "B"
- Review Homework #7: graphing tan, cot, sec, csc
- Daily Quiz on Graphing
- Finish all 3 Scavenger Hunts (Monday morning or CAT)
- Continue Graphing reflections and radian measures
- amplitude, period, phase shift etc
- Homework #8: Worksheet
1/22 TUE "A" - 1/23 WED "B" Early Release Day
- Review and collect Homework # 6 (Staple WS on top of graph)
- Recall: Factoring sum and difference of cubes
- Factoring trinomials
- Graphing reflections y=-sinx and y=-cosx
- Daily Quiz next class on Graphing
- Finish the Factoring Scavenger Hunt on Mathematicians
- Start the 3rd and last Factoring Scavenger Hunt on terms and degrees
- Homework #7: albert.io assignment on graphing tangent, cotangent, secant, cosecant
- no written paper work is required
1/17 THU "A" - 1/18 FRI "B"
- Turn in Homework # 4(Quiz) test corrections stapled to the top of the bubble sheet
- Review and correct Homework #5 ( I show you how to check the graph and 5 coordinates on the calculator)
- Continue 4.5 on graphing sine and cosine graphs
- Start Factoring Scavenger Hunt
- Homework # 6: Worksheet on graphing
1/15 TUE "A" - 1/16 WED "B"
- Have you printed out the cumulative test yet?
- Lesson 4.5 Graphs of sine and cosine
- y = a cos (bx-c) + d y = a sin (bx-c) + d
- Homework # 4: (quiz) GREEN Test GOLD Test
- Test 4.1, 4.2, 4.4 Corrections
- Do all corrections on a separate sheet of paper showing work and letter answer plus actual answer ( A: -90). Staple the corrections to the top of the bubble sheet.
- Homework #5: Worksheet on graphing
- Both Homeworks are due next class
1/11 FRI "A" - 1/14 MON "A"
- TEST on Chapter 4.1, 4.2, 4.4
- Have you printed out 1st Semester Cumulative Test yet?
- Turn in Homework # 3
- Finish the Factoring Scavenger Hunt
1/9 WED "A" - 1/10 THU "B"
- Test 4.1, 4.2, 4.4 on 1/11 FRI "A" and 1/14 MON "B"
- Review HW #3( keep it until Test day and then turn in)
- Ask me questions for Test
- Homework: Study, that means practice, for the Test
1/7 MON "A" - 1/8 TUE "B"
- Test 4.1, 4.2, 4.4 on 1/11 FRI "A" and 1/14 MON "B"
- Turn in Homework #2 test corrections
- Review and collect Homework #1
- Continue 4.4 with note examples
- Quiz on 4.4 and Unit Circle using albert .io in class (21 questions)
- Homework #3: Worksheet on 4.4
- Check your notes: Starting from Unit Circle Lesson to the present will be on the Test
- Bring Questions to next class because YOU generate the Review session
1/3 THU "A" - 1/4 FRI "B"
Happy New Year!!!!
- Clean your notebook ( keep all of your notes and keep 2nd Quarter Cumulative Test)
- Classwork Examples on 4-4 Trigonometric Functions of any Angle
- Homework #1: note changes P. 294-295: 1,3,11-27 odds, 37-69 odds,77-93 odds
- Quiz/Homework #2: Test corrections
- Show all work neatly on a separate sheet of paper. Write the letter answer and actual answer. (B: 0<x<9) and staple the corrections to the top of the bubble sheet