Welcome to Fourth Grade with Ms. Hannigan!
I am very excited to begin the 2020-2021 school year.
You can reach me by email at email@example.com or through our ClassDojo.
The code for Class Dojo will be shared during the first week of school.
Our class will be on campus, traditional, face-to-face learning.
However, if for some reason we need to return to distance learning, this is where information will be shared about how to access assignments.
Please click on the "Orientation" tab on the left side of your screen to view the Orientation Slideshow prior to the first day of school.
- Trapper Keeper (take home daily)
- 1 pair of headphones or earbuds (to keep in the classroom)
- 1 plastic container (any color for supplies)
- 1 pair of school size scissors
- 3 boxes of pencils (24 count) for classroom use
- 1 box of crayons (24 pack)
- Elmers glue sticks (2 pack)
- 3 composition notebooks (wide ruled)
- 3 folders with pockets and prongs (any color)
- Ziploc baggies (girls = sandwich size and boys = gallon size)
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 2 boxes of disinfectant wipes