*Please click on the programs or clubs that have links attached to go to the informational page.
Our enrichment programs offer students challenging, enriching, and thought provoking activities for all students. Our gifted programs are included for those students who meet the district criteria.
Clubs and Organizations
We offer several clubs and organizations for varying periods of time during the year. There is a dance program, baton program, and a recorder group. These programs are offered by outside venders to anyone interested in participating.
Panther Prime Time is television program which is run by fourth and fifth grade students and is organized before school starts.
Panther Sound is our school’s music program that gives 4th and 5th grade students the opportunity to tryout and be a part of the wonderful voices of Dr. NH Jones.
Dr. NH Jones also has the following clubs that students in various grade levels can partake in throughout the year:
- Lego Club (2nd – 3rd and 4th – 5th)
- Odyssey of the Mind Club (4th & 5th)
- Sunshine State Book Club (3rd – 5th)
- National Elementary Honor Society
- Jogging Club – Every Wednesday morning at 7:15 (all students welcomed with permission forms).
- Zumba Club – Every Monday afternoon
- Good News Club - open to everyone that meets weekly.
Our purpose is to provide co-curricular organizations and activities to permit all interested students an opportunity to participate. Every effort is made to avoid membership requirements that would prevent this participation.