FHS Book Club
Club: FHS Book Club
Sponsor: Ms. Jennifer Pohlers
- Promote reading at FHS and the community.
- Provide a positive forum in which students can be creative in their prospective areas of interest.
- Promote community among club members.
Requirements: Members must have a 2.0 GPA and turn in required paperwork/dues.
Grade Levels: All Grades (9-12)
- Volunteering at our library.
- Help foster the love of books and reading with young students.
- Help at events that celebrate books. This sometime involves dressing up as book characters (Cosplay fun).
- Help with school functions: United Way Carnival, Teacher Appreciation Week
- Have fun at our monthly nerd’s nite out: movies, games, and building friendships.
Fundraisers: To be determined.