Welcome to the music department!
As we head into an uncertain future and uncharted waters, I just want you to know that it is not my plan or intention to overwhelm you with large assignments that are difficult to complete. I know there are a lot of things going on in your lives right now- I am always just ann email away if you need me for anything!
Under each class tab you can find the appropriate code to Google Classroom for your class. All assignments will be posted, turned in, and assessed through Google Classroom unless other accommodations are made with Ms. McMahon. Please make sure you are signed up for the appropriate Google Classroom group with your marionstudents.net email!
You can reach Google Classroom by following these steps:
1. Go to you MCPS Desktop and log in
2. You can either use the search button (top left) and type in Google Classroom or click the Google Apps button (white words at the bottom), then click on Google Classroom
3. You will be prompted to sign in. Make sure you sign in using your marionstudents.net email, NOT a personal email address. You will not be able to join using a personal email account.
4. Once in your Google Classroom home page, click "Join Class"
5. You will be prompted to enter a code- use the appropriate code for your class
6. Done! You're good to go!
Please join our Remind Groups for weekly itineraries and other pertinent notifications!
Concert Band: dhstcband
Marching Band: dhstmb
Vocal Ensemble: 7bbda7
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.