Theme: Met Gala and BEAT the OCOEE KNIGHTS!
NOTE: ALL students & guests MUST have a physical ticket to enter the dance or they will not be admitted. If students lose their tickets, there are NO more tickets and they won't be able to attend.
There are NO REFUNDS.
Homecoming Week 2018 is October 1-6
Dance ticket sales will END on Friday, September 28th.
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AFTER THIS DATE AND NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR!
The LAST Day to submit outside guest forms for approval will be MONDAY, September 24th. If the guest currently attends a public or private high school, they will have the DEAN or administrator at that school complete the approval portion. Bring the completed guest form with you to purchase the ticket during Power Hour. See Guest rules on the Homecoming Dance page.
If the guest does NOT attend a public or private high school, the guest form must be completed and given to Ms. Craig in 5-101 and may take several days to get approval. See the Homecoming Dance page.
Events for the Week:
Monday, October 1st: HC Door Decoration Contest judging
- 3rd period students help decorate doors to the theme the week before HC during PH
- Doors should be up and ready to judge by the FIRST day of HC week, Oct. 1st
- First place on the EAST and WEST side will get a class pizza party
- BEST hallway will have a SIT block party day with free food and music after HC week is over
- Rubric for door judging:
Tuesday, October 2nd: Powder Puff game at 7:00PM in the stadium
- Come out and cheer the girls in each of the classes
- See Ms. Torres to pay and play
Wednesday, October 3rd: the Wolf Pack Howl evening pep rally at 7:00PM in the PAC
- Clubs and sports teams will perform skits and dances geared to the HC theme
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
- Recognize club/sport HC spirit reps
- Crown the senior king & queen at the end
Friday, October 5th: Homecoming game starts at 7:00PM, half-time parade
- Come support the Pack and enjoy the half-time show where all clubs and sports will walk in front of the home side and we may even have some floats!
Saturday, October 6th: HC dance from 8-11PM
- We open the doors at 8PM and the dance ends at 11:00PM
- Students can NOT be on the debt list and must have a 2.0 GPA and no discipline issues
- Students MUST be dress code compliant to enter (see Dress Code Rules)
- Students MUST arrive by 9:00PM or they will not be allowed to enter
- Students must have a photo ID to enter the dance
- Students may not leave until 10:30PM
- Monday- Box office hits & misses
- Tuesday- Meme Day
- Wednesday- 2000's years Cartoon Characters
- Thursday- Throwback Thursday- dress as your childhood self
- Friday: West Port colors: seniors- teal, juniors- black, sophomores- gray, freshmen- white
- Prizes for best teacher and student participation!
Homecoming Spirit Reps:
- We do not have a homecoming court but we do have clubs and sports nominate students to represent them from each grade level, and we recognize them at the Howl show
- Seniors will also be nominated by a club or sport and then students will vote for the king & queen which counts for 50%
- Seniors must dress-up and participate in ALL HC week events to get points. Students will get more points for actually participating in the Powder Puff game and in a club/sport skit at the Howl Show. Students must see Ms. Craig in 5-101 before school to get checked for dress-up days
- The male and the female with the most points will be crowned as the senior king & queen at the Howl show.