Degrees and Certifications:
Click to play: Prodigy
Prodigy Class Codes:
1st Grade BE8F06
2nd Grade 007024
3rd Grade 912140
4th Grade A84217
5th Grade 3BE6C3
We’ve been using an exciting educational game called Prodigy. While we will be using the program during school hours, students can play with the same character at home to supplement their practice!
Help your child by registering a free parent account now.
- Go to www.ProdigyGame.com, and select 'Get Your Free Account.'
- Once you’re logged in, select 'Link your child's account to see their progress.'
- Select 'Add Students' and then set the toggle to 'Existing accounts.'
- Enter your child's username and password.
- Select 'Link student accounts'.
A Prodigy Parent account gives you access to multiple comprehensive reports, daily and weekly usage data and they’ll even email you from time to time about your child’s progress!
How does my child play Prodigy at home?
- Go to www.ProdigyGame.com on almost any Internet enabled device.
- Select 'Play Prodigy' in the top-right corner.
- Once the game loads, enter your child's username and password and select 'LOGIN'.
Your child's username and password can be used to log into the game by following the instructions