Binder Instructions, Scoring, and Contents
- All Binder Contents MUST BE PLACED IN THE CORRECT LOCATION (TAB) AND IN THE CORRECT ORDER.
- Please ensure everything has a correct and legible header.
- If I cannot find your papers in the place it should be located your work will be considered missing and not given any points.
For every binder check I will select 10 random assignments.
I will look for only those 10 assignments in their correct location.
For every assignment out of place or missing you will be deducted 10 points.
Binder grades will be double weighted for a 200 point total grade.
Introduction / Reference Section - Placed at the very front of your Binder
1. Class Syllabus and RA Reading Schedule
2. PERSIAN Handout
3. AP World Jargon
4. Common Historical Patterns and Themes (Wall Phrases)
5. Historical Thinking & Reasoning Skills
Tab #1 - Class Notes
1. RA #1 Notes - The Agricultural Revolution
2. RA #1 Notes Part 2 - The First Civilizations
3. RA #6 Notes - Classical Empires
4. RA #9 Notes - The Silk Road
5. RA #10 & 11 Notes - The Indian Ocean and Trans-Saharan Trade Routes
6. RA #7 Notes - The Fall of Classical Empires
7. RA #12 Notes - The Byzantine Empire
8. RA #13 Notes - Western Europe after the Fall of Rome
9. RA #14 Notes - Western Europe Revives
10. RA #15 Notes - The Rise of Islam
11. RA #16 Notes - The Islamic Caliphates
12. RA #17 Notes - Islamic Civilization / Dar al Islam
13. RA #18 Notes - Islam in Africa
14. RA #19 Notes - Islam in the Indian Ocean
15. RA #21 Notes Part 1 - Song Dynasty China
16. RA #21 Notes Part 2 - Medieval Korea, Japan, and Vietnam
17. RA #22 Notes - The Rise of the Mongols
Tab #2 - Maps & Graphic Organizers
1. AP World Regions Map
2. Classical Networks of Communication & Exchange
3. Religions Graphic Organizer
4. The Rise of Islam Map
5. Mongol Graphic Organizer
6. Mongol Empire Map
Tab #3 - All S.R.Q. Notes and Answers
2. S.R.Q. #1 - Disease in the Roman Empire
3. S.R.Q. #2 - Unit 1 Exam S.R.Q.
4. S.R.Q. #3 - The Byzantine Empire - Slide #1 of RA #12 Notes
5. S.R.Q. #4 - Islam in Africa
6. S.R.Q. #5 - Song Dynasty China - Include My Pefect 3 Sample
7. S.R.Q. #6 - Mongols
Tab #4 - All L.E.Q. Notes, Paragraphs and Essays
1. How to Write LEQ Handout
2. L.E.Q. #1 - East vs. West Europe after the Fall of Rome
Tab #5 - All D.B.Q. Notes, Paragraphs, Essays, and Documents
1. How to Write D.B.Q. Notes
2. Buddhism in China DBQ - Documents Handout
3. Buddhism in China DBQ - The Essay
4. 3 Document Islam, Merchants, & Trade - Handout & Paragraph
Tab #6 - All Weekly Vocabulary Paragraphs
1. Vocab #1 Due Thurs / Fri, Aug 28th, 29th
2. Vocab #2 Due Thurs / Fri, Sep 19th, 20th
3. Vocab #3 Due Thurs / Fri, Sep 26th, 27th