CDC Covid-19 Guidelines for student school supplies
- Discourage sharing of items.
- Keep each child’s belongings separated from others’ and in individually labeled containers, cubbies, or areas.
- Ensure adequate supplies to minimize sharing of high touch materials to the extent possible (e.g., assigning each student their own art supplies, equipment) or limit use of supplies and equipment by one group of children at a time and clean and disinfect between use.
- Avoid sharing electronic devices, toys, books, and other games or learning aids.
Supply List for Biology I and Biology Honors
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN SUPPLIES. THESE ITEMS WILL NOT BE SHARED DUE TO THE HIGHLY CONTAGEOUS COVID19 VIRUS.
- Face mask or cloth face covering (no bandana styles or inappropriate messages) We will all wear face masks to mutually protect one another.
- TEXTBOOK, to read at home. Electronic copy will be available on Chromebook (student eText)
- Pen/Pencil Case to store supplies
- 1 pocket folder (paper or plastic), replace as needed
- Loose leaf paper (college ruled)
- Hand-held pencil sharpener
- Pencils and erasers
- Gel Pens - several different colors
- Color Pencils
- Glue Stick
- 3 highlighters of different colors
- 1 ream white copy paper (for printing your own copies)
- Packages of tissues (for yourself)
- 1 container hand soap (to be stored in class room)
- 1 hand sanitizer for yourself
- 1 container sanitizing wipes (you will need to sanitize the Chromebook after using it and your desk area)
- Ear buds to fit Chromebooks (NOT iPhone 8/10/11 ear buds)
- Home internet access and personal device
- Printer if you are distance learning
- Download Apps on your cell phone...see "Biology Apps" tab