Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Microsoft Teamsc Class Dojo, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
Please log in to Microsoft Teams or Class Dojo for class information and assignments. Please email me if you need assistance with login. If you need to reach me, please contact me on Class Dojo or email me at email@example.com.
There are several apps and websites that I utilize in order to get the most out of your child's learning experience. CLASS DOJO is the place to go for the most up to date information relating to my classroom. It is here where you can find daily updates for changes in schedules, positive/negative points for your individual student, and where you can message me with any questions about your student. Please check this application daily.
Please be sure to view our special areas teacher websites below:
P.E: Suzanne Hawk/Tim Glisson
Music: Alexandra Lehner-Moran
Art: Joyce Leslie
**PLEASE LOG IN TO MICROSOFT TEAMS FOR UPDATED CLASS INFORMATION AND ASSIGNMENTS. PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH LOGIN**
The best way to communicate with me is through CLASS DOJO. If you do not have CLASS DOJO, please e-mail me so I can provide you with a new student code. In addition, you may also e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will check e-mail and CLASS DOJO multiple times a day.
OFFICE HOURS/EXTRA SUPPORT:
I will be available throughout each day, therefore office hours will be upon request of either student through GOOGLE CLASSROOM or parents through DOJO or e-mail. I will be checking Class DOJO, Microsoft Teams and E-mail throughout the day and will get back with you promptly, unless I am in another meeting. When you request a conference, please let me know what your child is struggling with as well as preferred method of contact. This will ensure I can help your student in the best way possible.
Your student MUST log on MarionSchools.net in order to access these resources. Locate the MCPS Desktop icon and enter their log in information.
- I-Ready Reading and math : Strive for 45! The expectation is that our students are reaching 45 Minutes of both Math and Reading online instruction per week, along with other activities assigned.
- READWORKS (ELA): This can be accessed through the GOOGLE CLASSROOM tile on the MCPS Desktop. There is a link within GOOGLE CLASSROOM you can click if a Readworks passage is assigned. Please read the assigned passage and complete the comprehension questions at the end. Be sure you use the passage in order to complete the question set.
- MICROSOFT TEAMS (CENTRAL HUB): This is where most of the assignments will be located for your student. This is also where I can provide instant feedback on the assignments.
- TEAM MEETINGS (Daily Check-Ins): TEAM meetings will be held daily for students in order to check in SEVERAL TIMES daily. This is a good way to be sure that everyone is understanding the assignments that are posted and discuss any issues.
- Be on the lookout for additional assignments/apps posted weekly. I will include this information on ClassDojo as well as MISCROSOFT TEAMS.
As always, please contact me with any questions at all! I will be happy to walk you through any problems you may experience!
We are in this together!