Welcome to the Boys and Girls Cross Country Page
We need parents to help at the Middle School Meet Saturday Sept. 15th Morning 6:30 am...
and at the UF Concessions Saturday Afternoon 12 pm
Please contact me 352-613-0081 if you can help!
This Saturday Sept. 1 is our first Gator Football Concession Fundraiser. We need all hands on deck and at least one parent to help- Details are in the Cane Pride Post.
If interested please contact me at
Basic uniforms for all Civic Group volunteers will be a University of Florida Centerplate Concessions T-shirt and a Centerplate hat (purchased at cost from Centerplate) and the following:
- Black or Khaki pants/shorts free of holes or stains. NO JEANS, SHORT SHORTS, LEGGINGS, OR SHORT SKIRTS.
- Ladies may wear Capri style pants.
- Excessive jewelry will not be allowed.
- Hair must be groomed and of natural color (no pinks, blues, etc.), and pulled back off of the shoulders
- Comfortable, closed-toe shoes or sneakers. NO SANDALS, FLIP FLOPS, HIGH HEELS, TOM’s OR CROCS.
- The only hats allowed AND approved are the Centerplate hat OR visor. All hats must be worn upright and forward.
- Every worker MUST wear the name tag/credential provided by Centerplate.
Shirts can be ordered at the cost of $6.00 per shirt, $5.00 per hat and $5.00 per visor. All uniform costs will be taken out of your commission check. It is imperative that ALL volunteers arrive in proper uniform. Volunteers will be sent home if not and the group will risk being penalized for not providing the minimum number of volunteers.
We begin our fundraising Activities Sept. 1 for the Gators opening game at Benn Hill Stadium. We will train before the game and do concessions at the appointed stand. This is an opportunity to make 500-800$ in a single night!.
We need parent volunteers as well as 6 students.
We report to Gate 18 @ 3 pm
Check-In is the location all volunteers and Centerplate employees are to report to on event days. It will be at Gate18 for football, the South entrance of Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, and subject to change for other events.