Per the Florida Department of Education Curriculum Standards:
After successfully completing this course, the student will be able to perform the following:
- Identify the importance of agriscience.
- Identify and practice agriculture safety skills.
- Describe the importance of plants and animals in agriculture.
- Use selected techniques to produce finished products from agricultural materials.
- Describe leadership and communication skills.
- Integrate the use of science, mathematics, reading, geography, history, writing, and communication in agriscience and technology.