For the remainder of the year, I am instituting the following test policy:
1. If you turn in the 20 words 10x each ( and they are done correctly - English first, followed immediately by the Spanish) AND all of the vocabulary words on flash cards before the test starts,
2. you get a 75 or better on the next vocabulary test WITHOUT the extra credit (1 above),
3. then you will NOT have to take the subsequent vocabulary test PROVIDED you turn in the 20 words 10x each ( and they are done correctly - English first, followed immediately by the Spanish) AND all of the vocabulary words on flash cards before the subsequent test starts.
4. You will get the same score as you did on the qualifying test, plus your bonus points.
EX. Test for February 15/16, you turned in your extra credit (words AND flashcards) and you got a raw score of 75. Your recorded score is 100 and you will be exempt from the March 8/9 vocabulary test PROVIDED that you turn in your extra credit (words AND flashcards) before the test begins. You will receive a raw score of 75 and a recorded score of 100. NOTE: You will still have to take the Song test.
5. You will have to take the March 29/30 vocabulary test, but the same offer applies for the April 19/20 test. You will have to take the May 10/11 test and the next test will be the Final, which I cannot exempt you from.
6. If you decide to take the tests, then I will take the higher of the 2 raw scores (ie. you got a 78 on 3/29 and an 86 on the 4/19 test) and record the higher grade.
7. You will use the test time to finish any Spanish classwork, do any Spanish reading assigments, read for pleasure, or use it to prepare for another class.
8. You will still get to do corrections on any test you take, but that grade will not apply to the exempted test - only the raw score plus extra credit.