Read 180 MCPSonline - 2nd period
- We will utilize Microsoft TEAMS for ALL video conferences, materials, online notebook (OneNote Classnotes), tests, and assignments.
- Microsoft TEAMS is available for all students via their MCPS portal - under the "Office 365" app.
- There is also an app that students can download on a smart phone (apple or andriod apps available).
* Please see the MCPS Online supplies list on the main page for supplies required for MCPS Online.
Class Structure: (this is in reference to 2nd block period class only)
- Students will be expected to be ON TIME and logged into TEAMS ready to begin class (via video conference) by 7:50 a.m. on B-days (2nd block), which begins Tuesday August 25th.
- Attendance will be taken each day at 7:50 AM and tardies/absences will be recorded.
- Osceola morning show (WOMS) will air, followed by 20 minutes of D.E.A.R. (Drop Everything and Read) time.
- The lesson will begin after D.E.A.R. at 8:10 AM. This will consist of lecture, reading, videos, and/or independent and group work. Students will work at a group and then have different 3 different rotations to complete in the class period. Expectations for each rotations will be explained and posted.
Expectations: Independent Reading, Student Computer Application and Small group work (coming soon)
- Office hours are from 1:55 - 3:00 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org