Bienvenidos to Sra. Sullivan's Pre-AICE Spanish I class!
Modified Online Course Description as of 03/30/2020:
As we transition to study online, I would like to ask you to please pay attention to the following items:
- Check Google Classroom, Remind, and my Teacher Website frequently to get the latest assignments, instructions, and due dates.
- Read and pay attention to directions and due dates.
- Complete all the work on your own without using any electronic translation devices.
- Any student who does not have "Remind," needs to sign up by sending the code @ckf74h to the number 81010.
- I plan to use Zoom for office hours. You will need a camera and microphone, but you also have the option to type if you do not want to speak. I will let you know ahead of time the day and time in case you want to chat with me.
- I will be available from 9:00 am - 3:00 p.m. If you need to contact me, you can do it either through Remind, Google Voice or my School e-mail. The number for Google Voice is: (352) 405-1160. You can leave a voice mail and I will get back to you in 24hrs. You can also reach me through my e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some of the platforms we will be using are: Google Classroom, Remind, Conjuguemos.com, Duolingo, Flipgrid, E-textbook online, StudySpanish.com and Zoom for office hours. I might add more as the need comes up.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. Together we can make this work.