Bienvenidos to Sra. Sullivan's Pre-AICE Spanish I class!
Modified Online Course Description as of 03/30/2020:
As we transition to study online, I would like to ask you to please pay attention to the following items:
- Check Google Classroom, Remind, and my Teacher Website frequently to get the latest assignments, instructions, and due dates.
- Read and pay attention to directions and due dates.
- Complete all the work on your own without using any electronic translation devices.
- Any student who does not have "Remind," needs to sign up by sending the code @ckf74h to the number 81010.
- I plan to use Zoom. You will need a camera and microphone, but you also have the option to type if you do not want to speak. Let me know if you need a one-on-one Zoom meeting with me so we can schedule it. Office hours are 11:00 am to 1:00 p.m M - F.
- My working hours are from 9:00 am - 3:30 p.m M - F. If you need to contact me, you can do it either through Remind, Google Voice or my School e-mail. The number for Google Voice is: (352) 405-1160. You can leave a voice mail and I will get back to you in 24hrs. You can also reach me through my e-mail: email@example.com
- The main platform we will be using is Google Classroom. We will also be using Conjuguemos.com, Duolingo, and VHL Central. I might add more as the need comes up.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. Together we can make this work.
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom. Google Clasroom, etc). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child's image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.