- All books may be checked out for a one week period.
- Students in K - 1st grade may checkout 1 book.
- Students in 2nd - 5th grade may checkout up to 5 books.
- Students may renew a book for an additional week if no one else has requested it.
- There are no fines for overdue materials.
- Students checkout only 'Second Chance" books if they have overdue, lost or damaged books that have not been returned or paid for.
- Encyclopedias and other reference books may not be checked out by students. They remain in the Media Center for everyone to use.