Welcome to Mr. Wagner's Homepage. You will be able to find out more about the courses I teach and me as an instructor as you read through the different pages.
I teach Geometry 2nd and 4th and 6th period.
I teach Honors Algebra 1st, 3rd, and 5th periods.
Students have access to the online book for Algebra and Geometry as well as a variety of resources to help them navigate the course.
Some of the resources include online tutorials that cover the topics we discuss in class. If a student is struggling they have access via their skyward e-textbooks to access both videos and content to help them prepare for the class.
All students have a school account with Khanacademy and can access it through Skyward under the Clever icon. There are alternate videos and problems.
AlgebraNation will be a resource that all students will utilize from time to time.
Please check assignment page for updated assignments.
I am always available for contacting at email@example.com.
A midterm is coming up December 15th to 19th. The following link takes you to the videos we use in this course. http://virtualnerd.com/pre-algebra/all/
The topics coveed on the midterm are as follows:
- Square roots and cube roots of small perfect squares and perfect cubes. (These questions will be context ortiented)
- Solving Equations and determine if they are one solution, no solution, and infinitely many solutions.
- Laws of Exponents
- Trasnversals and angle pair relationships
- Triangle interior and exterior angle relationships.
- Pythagoreans Thoerem and its converse
- Volume of spheres, cones, and cylinders
The above video linke contains short videos to the concepts listed above. Please review as needed to help with your studies.