Mrs. Terry's 4th Grade ELA / Social Studies
I hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy! We have missed you! Please check the ASSIGNMENTS TAB regularly to find your distance learning assignments and information. I will post your ELA and SS assignments and you will need to check Mrs. Neal's webpage for your Math and Science assignments Mrs. Neal's Webpage. My office hours will be from 9:00 am - 10:00 am as well as 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm on Monday through Friday. Please email me with your questions and concerns and I will get back to you within 24 hours. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT DISTANT LEARNING
- If you do not have regular access to the internet and/or a computer for your child to complete their work, please contact the school for assistance at 352-465-6710
- There are Paper copies of weekly work that will be available for Pick-up at the school.
- Students are expected to work on their assignments DAILY.
- There will be a daily "CHECK-IN" where students can show their attendance.
- Assignments will be posted each Monday. They are due on the Friday of the week that they are posted UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED.
- Assignments will be completed through a variety of websites, most of which are accessible through your child's portal. https://desktop.marion.k12.fl.us/
- Your child already knows their portal username and password.
- With the exception of Week 1 (April 1-3), we will be posting the following assignments:
- ELA - 3 per week
- Math - 3 per week
- Social Studies - 1 per week
- Science - 1 per week
- Special Areas - 1 per week (Will rotate each week between Art / Music / and PE)
- In addition to the above assignments, students are required to do the following each week:
- 45 minutes in iReady Reading
- 45 minutes in iReady Math
- Read for at least 20 minutes each day
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.