Welcome to Life Science!
There are two changes to the procedures in my classroom that involve the Bellringer policies and tardy policy.
- all students must have all their materials ready when bell rings (pencils, paper, etc.)
- all students MUST be seated when bell rings
- all students MUST start their bell ringer when bell rings
Failure to comply with any of these will result in a tardy
- bell ringers will be checked daily to see if students are doing them (not just waiting to review answers)
- bellringers for the week will be checked on Thurs/Fri
- bellringers will be worth 20 pts. per week (5 pts. per day) any missing bell ringers will not recieve points
- these grades will not be able to be made up
- If a student is absent, their grade will be curved.
These changes are geared towards helping students to get on task right away, and keep students accountable for when they do not follow class policies. It is important to waste as little class time as possible with getting students started for the day so that we can use their learning time as much as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. " -Albert Einstein