Welcome to Mr. Brady's Ancient World History page. If you're an incoming 6th grader to Fort McCoy, you're in the right place. Chances are you'll have me as your social studies teacher.
This is my webpage. I keep all of our homework assignments listed here. To the left you will see a list of links. As the quarter progresses, there will be a link for each week. That's where you will find the homework assignments as well as links to materials that we're using in class. Get to know this website because I use it all year long. You can email any questions you may have to email@example.com. The research links are useful, and the videos in my video library are fun to watch, as well as packed with great information.
If you have a minute, why don't you take a little tour of what we'll be studying this year. If you're really tech savvy, email me the answer to the question on the Rome slide of this presentation, and earn your first extra credit. Click here to see the tour.
Here is our supply list for 6th graders.
Student Supplies are to be replaced when needed all year long
2 boxes of tissues (for homeroom)
- 6 Duo-Tang folders with pockets
- 5 composition notebooks – at least 150 sheets (not spiral bound)
- 4 packages of notebook paper
- 1 package of Graph paper
- 4 packages of 5x7 index cards
- 1 Pencil pouch
- 3 packages of #2 wooden pencils (Keep some at home) (no mechanical pencils)
- Sharpener with shavings holder
- Yellow highlighter
- Small set (10-12) of colored pencils