20 Reasons To Join HOSA – Future Health Professionals
H.O.S.A. assists members to:
- Develop effective leadership qualities and skills by developing character and promoting responsible citizenship
- Build self-confidence, motivation and enthusiasm
- Strengthen their academic and technical skills
- Create friendships and social networks
- Participate in community service activities
- Set realistic career and educational goals
- Expand communication and teamwork skills
- Develop workplace readiness skills
- Understand current healthcare issues
Explore Health Careers--What's Right For You?
- Health Career Videos
- Find Out Salaries on Careers of Your Choice
- Cool Resources on Exploring Health Careers
- Check out the HOSA Career Center
- Learn about Every Career on the Planet in the Occupational Handbook
- Top 50 Health Care Jobs
- Health Science Majors, Degrees and Careers
- Best Online BSN Programs
- Nursing Degree Guide (Nursing Assistant Programs)
- Top Healthcare Administration Programs
- Social Work Guide
Our FIRST HOSA meeting will be held on Wednesday September 12th: Part A (2nd half) in Ms. Majors' room, then Part B (1st half) in Mr. Gleason's room. We will also have a meeting on Wednesday September 26th: Part A (2nd half) in Ms. Majors' room, then Part B (1st half) in Mr. Gleason's room.
Make sure that you have paid $1 to either Ms. Craig (building 5, room 101) during Power Hour A, or Ms. Kittle (in the Den) Power Hour B.
Please stop by my room (5-202) on Monday April 30th during the beginning of Power Hour (12:00-12:50) for an informational talk with an ORMC representative. You can apply for the ORMC Yolunteering Program. The deadline to apply is Friday May 4th.