- Each student in Kindergarten may check out one book for as long as one week.
- Each student in 1st thru 5th grade may check out 2 books for as long as one week.
- Students may renew a book for an additional week.
- There are no fines for overdue materials.
- Students may only check out materials from our second chance book shelf if they have overdue, lost or damaged books that have not be returned or paid for.
- Encyclopedias may not be checked out by students. They remain in the media center for everyone to use.
Gifts are always appreciated. They may be added to the media center collection, given to teachers, or donated to the public library.