- Marion County Schools are closed for the rest of the current year; however distant learning will continue from home until June 1st.
- Grab and Go Meals are provided at the school from 10:30 am to Noon daily.
- For technical issues with school-distributed Chromebooks, users can call the Parent Service Desk Helpline at 352.867.2100. This helpline operates Monday–Friday, 7:30AM-4:30PM (wait times can vary). Please note: technicians cannot resolve issues with Internet connections or student passwords.
- Phone Numbers to call for help while school is closed:
- Ms. Milligan, Attendance and IEP information 352-405-2914
- Ms. Moore, IPC and Registrations 352-405-2815
- Ms. Jackson, School Counselor and IEP information 352-405-2814
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
New Student Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year will start May 18, 2020 - Including Kindergarten and VPK
For the safety of our entire community, our campuses and offices are closed to the public. To facilitate new student enrollment during this time please follow these steps:
- Complete the New Student Online Enrollment process at http:www//marionschools.net
- Gather the required documents: Make sure student name is on each document.
- Proof of Age (original Birth Certificate)
- School Entry Health Exam (DH3040)
- Immunization Record (DH680)
- Proof of Residency (Mortgage/Lease/Tax Bill and Utility Bill)
- Parent Photo ID (Driver’s License – State ID Card – Passport)
- Letter requesting enrollment of student with signature that matches ID – Make sure contact information is in the letter (Phone-Email)
- Most recent report card
- After all documents are located please call Sparr Guidance at 671-6060 to set up an appointment (Mon-Thurs) to bring the documents in for us to take a picutre of each document. This will be a contactless process to ensure everyone remains healthy and safe.