I have high expectations of all my students; hence, I expect students to contribute to the classroom environment in a positive way. Our Classroom Rules are to follow the “ROAR with four.” Class Dojo will be utilized this year and you will receive your access code during the first week of school to check your child’s behavior in class.
ROAR with 4
Listen when others are talking.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- Work quietly and do not disturb others.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Arrive on time.
- Be an active learner.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself.
Give 100% on all assignments, tasks, tests, and group work.
- Use your time wisely.
- Ask for help when needed.
- Strive for success in all you do.
Be prepared. (planners, pencils, supplies etc.)
- Complete and turn in assignments on time.
- Clean your area before dismissal.
It is very important to me to have contact with all of my parents. To ensure a strong partnership, we need to be able to communicate on a regular basis. If a phone number or email address changes, please send in a note asap.
A monthly newsletter will be sent home the first week of every month with important school information. Other important class information will be on the teacher website or on the Class Dojo website.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your child I am available to schedule a conference. Please feel free to call, email, or send in a note with your child.