Welcome to Mrs. Miles On line Learning class
Math and Science
- There will be at least 3 math and 1 science assignment weekly to be submitted for grading.
- Your child will have five to seven days for the completion of a task.
- Students will be able to turn in assignments electronically. For example, on google classroom, through email or by taking a picture of your child's work.
- Student attendance will be taken on a daily basis.
- Students must log onto the teacher website and answer the math question of the day under Attendance.
- Students can also demonstrate attendance in a number of ways, including by not limited to the examples listed below: logging into a daily program such as myon, iready, xtramath
Logging in to an online platform: we will be posting daily discussion post on google classroom
Sending an email or message via Dojo app, etc.
Engaging in a phone call or zoom with a teacher
- Students are expected to continue at least 46 minutes of math ( some weeks this will be much more if you have an assigned I-ready lesson this is ok
- Regardless Iready needs to be accessed 10 minutes a day even if minutes are achieved due to the assigned iready lesson
- students should work on XTRAMATH daily one lesson
- Students should practice multiplication facts daily ( flash cards/IXL)
Parents and students please check here and Dojo for individual class assignment updats. (under assignments)
As to school wide updates and operations please continue to check the : marionschools.net page for frequent uodates as to covid19 as it pertains to school.
Ms. Basel and I cant wait to see you all again! Please be safe