Welcome to 10th Grade Intensive Reading!
10th grade is the year! It is a graduation requrement to pass the Florida Standards Assessment, or FSA as we call it. This means that you are going to have to push yourself harder academically than you ever have before.
The combination of your effort and our hard work will equal success!
- Craft and Structure
- Key Ideas and Details
- Integration of Knowledge and Ideas
- Language and Editing
- Text Based Writing
Contact Mrs. Hendrix:
- Remind App Class Code: @bhshendrix
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 352.671.6210
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9-9:20
- I am usually available for Office Hours before 9 and after school until 4:30. If you need extra time outside of the 9-9:20 time slot, speak with me about alternative arrangements.
- 1-subject college ruled spiral notebook
- 2-pocket, 3-prong duo-tang folder or 1-inch binder
- college ruled notebook paper
- working writing utensils (pencil or pen-no yellow, red, or orange ink)
- wireless computer mouse *not required, but will make your life much easier