Game & Simulation Design
This is Level 2 of the 3-year Gaming sequence.
This course includes the techniques needed to develop well-documented, structured game or simulation programs.
- designing a game or a simulation application
- rules and strategies of play
- design and development constraints
- use of sound and animation
- design tools including Wacom tablet
- implementation issues
- market research
- product design documentation
- proposal development
I use Microsoft Teams to deliver this performance-based, paperless course. Most work is student-created sketches, designs, marketing documents, and games based on these original creations.
The standards for this course are available electronically as a pdf file here. Click the program 8208300, then Scroll down to course #8208120