2020-2021 Biology Honors Page
- ALGEBRA TESTING SCHEDULE - No 1st or 2nd period
- BW: Pg- 22 #2: Why does oil not mix with water?
- Pg 30 - Proteins
- Pg 31 - Proteins2
- Pg 32 - Nucleic Acids
- Pg 33 - NA
- Macromolecules in my Food Activity (See teacher for worksheet)
- BW: Pg- 22 #1: Q: What determines how atoms interact?
- Pg 26 Carbohydrates
- Pg 27 - Carbs
- Pg 28 - Lipids
- Pg 29 - Lipids
- Exit Ticket (Teams)
- BW: Pg 2 - The Language of Science (see Reaves for sheet)
- Set up Unit 2
- NB pg 25 - Atoms and Ions notes
- NB pg 24 - Chemical Bonds (see Reaves for sheet)
- Media Center Research Day!
- Work on finding a science fair project idea.
- Idea Page due 9/18
- BW: NB pg 7 #5 - Characteristics of Living Things
- Conversion Practice (See teacher for worksheet)
- Theory Vs Law Visuals NB pg16
- Theory Vs Law NB pg 17
- BW: Experimental Design Pop Quiz! (See teacher for make up)
- Metric Conversions NB pg14
- Metric System NB pg15
- BW: NB pg 6 #4 - Observation verses Inference
- CSMA (A Day)
- Graphing Types NB pg13
- Graphing Data NB pg12 - do not post to TEAMS!
- BW: NB pg 6 - #3 Q: How would you define the term "science"?
- Scientific Method Steps NB pg10
- Scientific Methodology NB pg 11
- HW: Lab Safety Quiz (Teams) Due 9/4
- CSMA (B Day)
- BW: NB pg 6 - #2 Q: Why is following instructions the most important rule in lab safety?
- Chapter 1 Work Packet
- NB pg 11 - "Scientific Methodology"
- Use pages 2-3 in work oacket to take your own notes on this page.
- Start vocab using work packet.
- Notebook Setup
- Lab Safety PPT
- Lab Safety Notes NB pg9
- Video Notes NB pg8
- Lab Safety Cartoon NB pg8
- First Day Procedures (Syllabus Tour)
- Contact Form (See me for form)
- Homework: Flipgrid Intro Video (Teams) Due:8/28
- HW: Syllabus Assignment (Teams) Due:8/30
- HW: Bring composition notebook next class.