What Are We Learning?
During this final quarter, we will be reviewing standards with which the students struggled. These standards include:
RI.1.1- Students will practice quoting accurately when answering questions and making inferences.
RI.1.2- Students will determine the main idea(s) of informational text and write accurate summaries of the text.
RI.2.5- Students will determine the text structure of a text and then compare that to the text structure of another text.
RI.2.6- Students will find similarities and differences between multiple accounts of the same event.
RI.3.8- Students will find connections between the points the author makes and the evidence used to support those points.
L.1.2d- Students will properly format titles of books, poems, magazines, songs, etc.
The test on these words is Friday, April 9.
1. their: relating to, b belonging to, or made by them; the possessive form of "they"
2. there: in, that, or to that place
3. they're: contraction of "they are"
4. to: toward
5. too: also or excessively
6. two: a number that is one less than three and one more than one
7. know: to be aware through observation, inquiry, or information; to be friendly or familiar with someone
8. no: not any; used to indicate the opposite of what is being said
9. write: mark words, letters, or symbols on paper with a pen or pencil
10. right: acceptable; true or correct