We're always in need of supplies. If you could send me...
- cardboard tubes (from paper towels, aluminum foil or plastic wrap rolls, and bathroom paper);
- plastic six-pack rings;
- coffee cans;
- wood scraps;
- wire hangers;
- one gallon milk or water jugs (empty and rinsed, please, thanks);
- old tools;
- broken toys we can tear apart;
- old, working flash drives;
- old dominoes (incomplete sets are fine);
- shoeboxes; and
- 2 liter bottles (rinsed, please).
I will also happily accept donations of...
- colored pencils;
- reams or printing paper;
- extra pencils; and
- anything you think might be useful in a classroom, just please run it by me.
Keep an eye on this page. I may want more to re-use and recycle!
I do not, at present, need more cardboard boxes. If that changes, I will promptly let you know.