Exploration in Design Technology/ Fundamentals of A/V Print Technology
Welcome to Exploration of Design Technology and Fundamentals of A/V Print Technology. With technology constantly growing, it is a good practice to keep our children informed and updated with society. My goal is to help my students learn, understand, and master the use of this material for the success in their future career paths. Lets have a great year!
"BE THE REASON SOMEONE SMILES TODAY"
The platform for Virtual Classes this year will be Microsoft Teams
- Sign in to your student desktop (MCPS Portal)
- Click Office 365 (Orange and White tile)
- Click on Teams (Dark purple/blue icon with people on it)
- You will then see a list of all your classes.
- Students who are taking Virtual Classes are expected to have Audio/ Video Capabilities
- Students are expected to be logged on to the Computer during each class.
- i.e. 4th period starts at 1:03, students must be logged in to the class at that time with a microphone and camera for role to be taken.
Video Link for using Microsot Teams:
Video Link for new School Procedure:
Be Sure to check the FKMS website for any questions about the Bell Schedule, Lunch and School information: https://www.marionschools.net/fkm
Lets have a GREAT and SAFE School Year!!!