Welcome to MCCA ART!!!
My name is Jennifer Moore and am very excited to start the new school year!
Get ready for a fun-filled adventure where you will learn an appreciation of art and develop your creativity, which is innate in every person!! This year-long course is filled with projects and activities that will boost your critical thinking habits, improve your collaborative participation, grow your creativity and develop your communication skills through writing and talking about art. We will focus our exploration of the art world through the Florida State Standards.
You will find various pieces of information necessary for this course. Please take a look around my website. You can learn more about me and find my contact information on the Teacher Homepage.
IN LIGHT OF CORONAVIRUS, WE ARE GOING TO DISTANCE LEARNING. PLEASE SIGN INTO GOOGLE CLASSROOM AND ADD OUR CLASS- JOIN CODES ARE ON COURSE INFORMATION AND ON THE ASSIGNMENT PAGE. Any concerns? Contact me on Remind or email!***
- Any time students need to contact me for questions or concerns, they will do it through Remind or throught the private comments of the corresponding assignment. I will address these from 9:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. from Monday to Friday. I will also have Zoom sessions available for each class at specific times. More information will be forthcoming once we get things rolling!
- Assignments started being posted on Tuesday, March 31st to be due at various times. Please pay attention to due dates!!! Assignments have been posted every day, for attendance and practice purposes. Please complete these bell works by 10 AM daily, Monday- Friday!! Please, refer to the Remind announcements and the Google Classroom Stream to the most updated information.
- INCOMING FAMILIES- MORE INFORMATION WILL BE FORTHCOMING ON AUDITIONS- West Port and Marion County Schools are working through the details as we navigate this situation. Thank you for your patience.
- If parents have any questions or concerns, you may email me at Jennifer.Moore@marion.k12.fl.us
- Stay healthy and safe!!
- Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
There are no upcoming events to display.