Welcome to Ms. LaComb's Kindergarten class page! I am excited to be your child's Kindergarten teacher for the 2020-2021 school year. Communication will be key for a successful school year. Please make sure you join our ClassDojo so you can stay up to date on the happenings in our classroom.
We will begin his school year face to face. If by chance we have to move to virtual learning we will be using Google Classroom and Zoom. It is my goal that we will use our beginning weeks together to learn these new technologies. I will be updating the Learning Online tab with more information as necessary.
I look forward to meeting all your child and am excited for the new school year to begin!
Message me on Dojo
Families can do their part to flaten the COVID-19 curve by:
- Washing their hands frequently
- Not touching your face/eyes/nose/mouth
- Staying at home; if you don't live with them, don't visit them
- If it is necessary to go out in public keep a safe distance (6 ft)
- If unable to maintain 6ft distance wear a face covering
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow