Office 365 Download Instructions for Staff
OFFICE 365 - HOW DO I LOGIN?
1. Login to Office 365 from HOME or OUTSIDE the MCPS Network
A. Login to the MCPS Desktop Portal
B. On the Default row> Click the Office 365 tile
C. Click the Office 365 tile (on Default row)
D. Input your MCPS Email address
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org (NOT your regular MCPS username)
E. Place your cursor in the password field
F. You will be automatically redirected to the Marion County School District login page
G. Input your MCPS EMAIL address again
H. Input your MCPS Password
I. Click Sign In to go to your Office 365 Home page
J. When you are finished using Office365 > Remember to SIGN OUT!
This process is only for currently active staff of Marion County Public Schools.
Install Office 2016 on Your PERSONAL Computers or Devices
Note: Be sure to Login to Office 365 directly on your Personal Windows or MAC computer where you want to install Office 2016. You may install ONE copy of Office 2016 on a maximum of FIVE Personal Computers only.
This Example is from a Windows Computer:
1. Click Install Office 2016 button
2. Choose Save AS:
3. Select DESKTOP location > click SAVE
4. When Download completes > click OPEN FOLDER:
5. DOUBLE CLICK Setup.X86.en-us>O365ProPlusRetail… file (file will display a different name on Mac computers)
A. Follow all prompts to install Office 2016 on YOUR HOME COMPUTER: