- Each student may check out five books/items at a time for up to three weeks.
- Current reference books may not be checked out by students.
- Current issues of magazines may be used in the library but may not be checked out. Back issues of magazines may be checked out over night or over a weekend.
- Lost or damaged materials will be paid for by the student as soon as possible.
- Students may only check out "second chance" books if they have an overdue book or have unpaid library fines.
The library media center sends out notices on a regular basis to students who have overdue books or fines.