- Starting quarter 2, kindergarten students with a signed permission form may check out one book for as long as one week.
- First grade students will start the year by checking out one book for as long as one week. Starting quarter 2, they will be allowed to check out 2 books.
- Third and fourth grade students will start the year by checking out 2 books for as long as two weeks. Starting quarter 2, if they have a clean record with no lost, damaged, or overdue books, they will be allowed to check out 3 books.
- Students may renew a book for an additional week, unless there is a request for the book.
- There are no fines for overdue materials.
- Students may be denied permission to check out materials if they have overdue, lost, or damaged books that have not been returned or paid for.
- Reference books may not be checked out by students. They remain in the media center for everyone to use.
Gifts are always appreciated. They may be added to the media center collection, given to teachers or students, or used in the Little Free Library.