- Starting quarter 2, kindergarten students with a signed permission form may check out two books for as long as two weeks.
- First grade students will start the year by checking out two books for as long as two weeks.
- Third and fourth grade students will start the year by checking out 3 books for as long as two weeks as long as they have a clean record with no lost, damaged, or overdue books.
- Students may renew a book one time, unless there is a request for the book.
- There are no fines for overdue materials.
- Students may be denied permission to check out materials or may be told to go to our second chance area if they have overdue, lost, or damaged books that have not been returned or paid for.
Gifts are always appreciated. They may be added to the media center collection, given to teachers or students, or used in the Little Free Library.