Nicotine Improvement Program
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, in partnership with MCPS and Swannee River AHEC, is pleased to offer a free tobacco cessation program. Designed to help participants kick the habit, the program will focus on providing the education and support needed to become tobacco free!
The N.I.P. out Nicotine Program consists of:
Group Education Classes
- Participants will use the Quit Smoking Now curriculum to learn about treatment options, addiction management strategies, tips to prevent relapse, and how to develop a plan for a tobacco-free life.
- Financial assistance will be available for participants who chose to use nicotine replacement therapy.
Follow-Up and Support
- Participants will receive additional support following the initial 6 week program.
- The program is open to all tobacco users, including those using smokeless tobacco.
- All MCPS employees
- Any adult dependent currently enrolled in the MCSB Insurance Plan
To enroll in an upcoming session, please email Laurel Lingle, Wellness Coordinator or call (352) 622-9124