Welcome to our club. We will spend time exploring computer programming concepts such as algorithms, looping, conditionals and more.
We will use code.org to guide our explorations.
The first session is for 3rd grade students and will last 5 weeks.
The second session is for 4th and 5th grade students and will also last 5 weeks.
Here is our schedule.
- February 29th
- March 7th
- March 14th
- March 28th
- April 4th
4th and 5th Grade:
- April 11th
- April 18th
- April 25th
- May 2nd
- May 9th (Strings students have a mandatory rehearsal.)
Drop off and Pick up Procedures
- Students will be dismissed from their classroom by their teacher to my room (computer lab).
Pick up procedures
- Pick up at the front door (by the front office) at 3:15pm.
- Please have your blue card or a driver’s license with you.
- If you need more copies of the blue file, please have them made in the front office.
- If your child is in Extended Day, Crosky or going to another club after school, let me know.