Club: English/ESOL Sponsor: Yadira Thompson Purpose:
The purpose of this club shall be:
- Provide opportunities to students interested in learning listening, reading, speaking and writing skills while embracing the culture in this country.
- Create international relationships among students.
- To exemplify the culture around school campus.
- To gain experience in learning the USA culture while obtaining volunteer hours.
To be currently enrolled at BHS and/or any of the following courses:
- Developmental Language Arts through ESOL
- English through ESOL
Grade Levels: 9th through 12th Grade Dues: $10.00 Major Activities: Hispanic Heritage Showcase and Multicultural Festival Fundraisers: Meeting Time: Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00 am - 9:30 am Location: Room 4/101