Belleview High School
3rd 9 Weeks
Instructor: Amy Davis
Room: Bldg.:6 Room: 2
Office hours: M-F 9:00-9:30
Course Description: This course is designed to develop student skills in agriculture mechanics and operations.
Supplies Needed: Students will need closed toed shoes. They may keep them at school in a locker, locks are not provided. They will also need pen, pencil, and paper daily. Students will need a notebook or a section in a notebook to keep assignments. Students are encouraged to join FFA, dues are $25 and include a T-shirt.
- Be prepared to work outside and wear the appropriate clothing: closed toed shoes and no loose garments.
- Students must ask permission to leave the class or work area.
- Only one person at a time on riding equipment: lawn mower, tractor, etc.
- Swearing is considered disrespectful and will not be tolerated.
- Students must pick up all garbage around the shop, class, and land lab and dispose of it properly.
- Cheating on any class work will result in a 0 grade.
- Tobacco products are not allowed on school grounds.
- There will be no student’s vehicles behind the agriculture department during school hours.
- No electronic devices, phones, iPods, etc. during class time. Laptops should only be out when the class has been granted permission to use them.
- If you do not wear the correct shoes on a day we go outside, you will be given a 0 for that day and stand on the fence while we are outside.
- No hats or sunglasses are permitted in the building.
- Be cooperative and work with others