Click here to view VACANCIES
[Current employees must log in to Skyward Employee Access (Click here to Login) and apply for internal postings.]
***Now hiring licensed Speech Pathologists! These jobs are not posted. If interested contact Rose Rice in the ESE Department at Rose.Rice@marion.k12.fl.us or 352-671-6832.***
Thank you for applying for a position with Marion County Public Schools! In the event you are offered a position, to speed up the hiring process if you are not a current employee please have the following documentation available: current driver’s license or Florida ID, Social Security card and sealed Official Transcripts (depending on the position). If you do not have your actual Social Security card or sealed Official Transcripts, we encourage you to order them now because these documents generally take 7-10 days to arrive and may delay your actual hiring. Thank you and best wishes in your future endeavors!
Veterans' Preference eligible applicants must submit a completed Veterans' Preference Claim Form by the application deadline of the posted position. The Veterans' Preference Claim form can also be found under the Veterans' Preference tab.
NOTE: Previous applicants who had an electronic application on file must complete a new application when applying for any posted position.
2017 Marion County School-Related Employee of the Year, Kelley Windham, Eighth Street Elementary
Important Things to Know Before Submitting an Application
- You must have an email account to submit an employment application. If you do not have one, some websites offer free email (e.g., hotmail.com, yahoo.com, gmail.com).
- If you have a spam blocker on your email account, you need to allow email messages from firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Applying for Positions
- You no longer have to submit a letter of interest and resume for a posted position. When you apply for the positions online, your entire application is viewable by the hiring administrators.
- Once you apply for a position online, you can click on the Applied Jobs link on the left hand side and it will list all the positions for which you have applied.
- If you are a current employee, you do not have to resubmit original transcripts, diplomas, or credentials since they are already on file.
About Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Once you have a username and password for the online application program, you will be able to view the FAQ document. The link is on the left-hand side of the screen. Once you are on the FAQ page, clicking on the word “Question” at the top of the column will sort the questions into like categories.
About Equal Employment and Accommodations
- The School Board of Marion County, Florida, prohibits any and all forms of discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, religion, gender, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, marital status, qualified disability, or social and family background. The contact person for Marion County Public Schools for discrimination and harassment issues is Rose Cohen, (352) 671-7711.
- Marion County Public Schools will provide reasonable accommodation throughout the interview process. If you believe you are in need of accommodation, please call the Equity Assurance Office at (352) 671-7711.
~ An Equal Opportunity School District ~
District-wide vacancies are posted daily. Vacancies may be advertised a minimum of 5 to 10 calendar days.