This website is the resource for questions about the Florida Standards Assessments. The Florida State Board of Education approved the Florida Standards for ELA (English Language Arts) and Math in 2014 and fully implemented in the 2014-15 school year for grades K-12. All Florida schools teach these standards. This website has helpful information about the testing including a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page (to get to this page click on the Students and Families button). Some topics in the FAQ are: How long are the assessments? Can students practice for the test?
The following FSA Practice Tests are now available on the FSA Portal:
Grades 4–5 Writing. You can access Practice Test materials, including the Writing Rubrics, Answer Keys, and Paper-Based Practice.
While Grades 4–7 Writing are still administered on paper, CBT Practice Tests are available for these students.
Tests, here: http://www.fsassessments.org/students-and-families/training-tests/
This is an online resource that looks at the specific standards of what students are learning in the various grades.
Renaissance Home Connect
- See your child's progress with AR - Accelerated Reader by viewing the scores for the tests your child has taken on the computer.
- Click Email Setup to sign up to receive emails showing your student's quiz or test results.
- Click Help to get answers to your questions about Renaissance Home Connect.
- User name: Student ID --(Enter your child's student ID which is the "lunch number")
- Password: Student's Date of Birth—(Enter: 2 digit month and 4 digit year)
- See whether a book from home or the public library is an "AR book."
- Search all of the AR books by title, author, subject, or reading level.
Where can I find AR books?
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION RELEASES NEW ONLINE TOOL TO EMPOWER AND INFORM FLORIDA FAMILIES
The Florida Department of Education unveiled a new website that will help Florida families make critical education decisions by enabling them to access school and district-level data and will better inform families about the state's college and career ready standards by subject area and grade. It also refers to the quality of learning taking place in their students' classrooms.
The website is live at www.floridastudentsachieve.org