MSA Basket Auction: December 7, 2018 from 5:30-7:30pm.
Come and join in the fun; Kid Biz, Pizza, Drinks, small baskets, big baskets, toys, movies, attraction tickets, attraction tickets and more! There is something for everyone. We hope to see you there.
What is the MSA Basket Auction?
The Basket Auction is our annual fundraiser for technology. This year the auction will be on Dec. 7th from 5:30-7:30pm. We use this money every year to make big purchases for our classrooms. In the past, we have purchased projectors and document cameras to enable our teachers and students to be able to take full advantage of the digital resources provided to them by our school district. This year, we hope to raise enough money to purchase a more Chromebooks for our 4th graders. This initiative will help make seamless, the integration of technology into student-learning experiences. Our students will benefit greatly from these experiences as using technology is a proven method of engaging learners and will provide opportunities to learn the skills needed for a digitally-savvy learner.
During the Auction, we will hold two sessions for our Silent Basket Auction. Session 1 will close about 6:15. Session 2 closes around 7:15pm. We also have a Live Auction for our more expensive items and our School Fun Items.
We will sell pizza and drinks. Children will be able to participate in our Kids Bids in the Media Center. It’s a lot of fun and we hope to see you all there!!
Teacher Fun Auction Items- New this year!!
- Movie and Popcorn with Ms. Burfening and Lamperski
- Coach for the Day with Ms. Behr and Ms. Swift
School Fun Auction Items
- Principal for the Day
- Assistant Principal for the Day
- Lunch with the Principals
- Dean for the Day
- Carline Assistant
- 4 Front-row seats in Parent Section for Graduation
- Kinder Carline
Special Items donated by Parents or Local Businesses
- Universal Tickets
- Hoggetown Fair, Butterfly Museum at Fl Natural History Museum. Clearwater Marine and Orlando Science Center
- Tablet Donated by the Nichols family
- Summer Camp at Grey Dawn Stables
- Several golf rounds w/ carts at various courses including Adena Springs