HERE ARE SOME GREAT WAYS TO BUILD THAT BRAIN OVER THE SUMMER.
TRUST ME, IT DOESN'T HURT.
SUNSHINE STATE BOOKS
See if you can kick off your summer with the NEW 2018-2019 SUNSHINE STATE BOOKS!
Follow the link to see the new titles and a description of the HOT NEW BOOKS...
Remember, if you read ONE Sunshine State book, ONE Non-fiction book, and ONE Classic of your choosing, you will start the Fall with bragging rights, and the chance to win a $25 Barnes and Noble gift card! There will be other prizes, too!
- Students may check out two books at a time, for up to two weeks.
- Students may renew books if there is not someone waiting for it.
- Reference material must remain in the library.
- Graphic novels are limited to one per checkout.
- OMS does not charge fines for late materials; however Lost or Damaged books must be paid for by the end of the school year.
Here at the OMS Library/Media Center, our mission is for students to learn to be knowledgeable and efficient in finding and using information. We want them to challenge themselves to read outside their "comfort zone", to be good Digital Citizens in their online activities, and to become curious and exploratory readers. We strive to provide diverse and current selections, and students are encouraged to explore what types of literature and media are enjoyable and challenging to them.
Mrs. Susan Mitchell
Library Media Specialist:
Mrs. Liz Kyscki
Library Media Assistant:
Media Center Hours
REGULAR HOURS: 7:35-2:30 DAILY
FOR CHECK-IN, CHECK-OUT, RESEARCH, COMPUTER ACCESS
The Media Center is open in the morning before the bell for student use, with the following guidelines.
Students may visit the Media Center from 7:35 - 7:50 if they have:
- A PASS FROM THEIR LANGUAGE ARTS TEACHER
- A SPECIAL PASS FROM THE MEDIA CENTER
- A GOLDEN BINDER