How to Submit an Order
Using our web-based catalog, teachers and staff can create an order online and have it emailed to their secretaries or bookkeepers to be processed into skyward as a warehouse requisition.
All orders requisitioned to the warehouse will be received at the school in a timely fashion.
Anytime you receive an item that you feel is not exactly what you wanted, or you decide you do not need it, you may return it:
- Go into Skyward, then inventory, then click returns items received. click add then type in the requisition number in the bottom right.
- Make a copy of the original issue ticket and place it on the incorrect item and put return for credit or damaged and re-place. Then set it out for the courier.
- Please make sure the package is taped securely.
- Fill out ALL spaces on the UPS/Pick-Up Authorization Form. You can order the form from the Warehouse. (Stock item 020-140-0185)
- The school or department gets the pink copy.
- Attach the rest of the form to the package being shipped out.
- Send the package to the Warehouse with the Courier Driver.
- After shipping, the Warehouse will send the school or department the yellow copy with the UPS Tracking Number.