Hello students and families. I am Sarah Curiel and will be your student's 1st grade teacher for the 2019-2020 school year. This is my 2nd year teaching 1st and my 5th year teaching. I have been a part of the Romeo family for 8 years as a paraprofessional first and then a teacher. I also was a student here from my kindergarten year through fifth grade year. I look forward to helping your student grow and develop skills they will use to be successful in their educational path.
- 45 minutes of both i-Ready Reading and Math online instruction should be completed by the student
- 20 minutes of daily reading should be done independently or with families
- 3 tasks should be posted for ELA
- 3 tasks should be posted for Math
- 1 task should be posted for Science
- 1 task should be posted for Social studies
- I will plan on being available every morning from 7:30-8:30 am for phone calls or chats with parents and students and again in the afternoon 1:30-2:30. I will be checking Dojo messages and emails throughout the day.
- Hello, we are getting ready to start off our new learning platform this Wednesday. I really appreciate everyone's patience and understanding in this confusing time. Please feel free to message me on Dojo or email me with any questions or concerns that you may have. Thank you!