Hello students and families. I am Sarah Curiel. I will be your student's 1st grade teacher for the 2019-2020 school year. This is my 2nd year teaching 1st grade, and my 5th year teaching. I have been a part of the Romeo family for many years. I served as a paraprofessional for 8 years, and I am currently a teacher. I was also a student here at Romeo Elementary from my kindergarten year through my fifth grade year. I look forward to helping your student grow and develop skills they will use to be successful in their educational path.
- 45 minutes of both i-Ready Reading and Math online instruction should be completed by the student
- 20 minutes of daily reading should be done independently or with families
- 3 tasks will be posted for ELA
- 3 tasks will be posted for Math
- 1 task will be posted for Science
- 1 task will be posted for Social studies
- I will plan on being available every morning from 7:30-8:30 am for phone calls or chats with parents and students and again in the afternoon 1:30-2:30. I will be checking Dojo messages and emails throughout the day.
- If you are having any technical support problems please call the tech team at this number: 352-867-2100. Their office hours are 7:30- 4:30.