Mr. Eric J. Couch
I teach 8th Grade students at Belleview Middle School. This year I will be teaching both Algebra 1 Honors and Pre-Algebra.
As we embark on a new journey of learning this year, I ask that you remember the following:
- As a student, your only job is to give every assignment and every test your full attention and your best effort.
- Ask questions whenever there is something you do not understand.
- Conduct yourself appropriately on campus at all times.
- Never ask " Is this for a grade?" Assume every assignment is for a grade. Most assignments will make it to the gradebook, a few may not.
- Observe all classroom rules and procedures. There is a reason for each and every one of them.
- Treat your school, your teachers, and your classmates with kindness and respect.
November 20, 2019
November 21, 2019
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM School Choice Expo for High Schools @ District Office East