MCCA DIGITAL MEDIA PROGRAM OBJECTIVES
Would you be interested in learning how to create animated movies like Finding Nemo, Monsters, Inc., The Incredibles, or Cars? West Port is proud to be one of the very few schools in the state of Florida to have a Digital Animation program.
The Digital Animation class is for advanced students who have completed basic art classes and receive permission from their art instructors. Students learn how to create two and three-dimensional graphics on a computer, put together animations, and eventually create their own animated movie complete with audio and sound effects.
MCCA DIGITAL MEDIA AUDITION REQUIREMENTS
- Required Work: Student should submit the following images drawn from personal observation. Artwork being submitted for review should include the student's full name, address, phone number, and grade the work was made.
- Figure drawing showing motion
- Landscape or cityscape showing distance
- Portrait of a family member
- Additional Work: Not more than three additional pieces of original artwork or animation that best demonstrates the student's abilities. The work may be two or three-dimensional. Works created prior to middle school should not be included.