REGISTRATION AND FEES
Campers are accepted for Camp Kiwanis on a first come, first serve basis with a capacity of 104 campers per week (52 boys and 52 girls). Payment must accompany registration forms. When a camp session is booked full, campers may be placed on a waiting list. In the event of an opening, campers on waiting lists will be contacted in the order in which their applications were received.
All meals, instructions, and accident insurance are included in the weekly fee. Personal checks, money orders, and cash are accepted. We do not accept credit cards.
The registration fee of $250.00 is for a single camper to attend a single week.
Camp Kiwanis T-Shirts are available for $10.00. Please send this money to camp with your child in a marked envelope. Do not include it in the registration fee. No other cash should be sent to camp with your child.
Make checks and money orders payable to: MARION COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD
Camp Kiwanis fills up quickly. Send in camper applications early to reserve a spot. Applications are available now. Contact your MCPS guidance counselor for more information.
- 2019 Camper Application - Available April 1
- 2019 Camper Information Sheet - Available April 1
Information on Camp Kiwanis applications must be complete and legible. Please choose your preferred camp session and understand that if a session is full, you may be contacted to see if another week will fit your schedule.
Mail completed applications and payment to:
Camp Kiwanis Clerk
c/o Silver River Museum
1445 NE 58th Avenue
Ocala, FL 34470
A limited number of Camp Kiwanis scholarships for Marion County Public School students are provided by local Kiwanis Clubs. Scholarships cover the cost of camp registration fees, a camp t-shirt, and basic supplies. Scholarships are limited to families with a real need. More information about scholarships is available from your child’s guidance counselor at school.
- Any notice of cancellation must be reported to the camp clerk, Judy Evans at 352.236-5401.
- If notice of cancellation is received 14 days prior to the session start date, 100% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- If notice of cancellation is received 7 days prior to the session start date, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- If notice of cancellation is received less than 7 days prior to the start date, no refund will be given.
No refund will be given if campers are sent home during the camp session due to illness, misbehavior, or any circumstance beyond the control of the Marion County School Board.