Please find a copy of the letter sent home last week with instructions for the assignment due Dec. 4th.
SEMESTER SHOW INFORMATION (general)
- Kindergarten and 1st grade girls will need spaghetti strap black leotard, tan tights (*convertible), and black shoes (no heels/dress). Boys will need plain black pants, black shirt, and black shoes.
- ALL of 2nd grade girls will need black spaghetti strap leotard, black shorts, and tan tights (*convertible). Boys will need black shirt and black pants. Black Tap shoes provided.
- ALL 3rd grade girls will need black spaghetti strapped leotard, black shorts, and tan tights (*convertible). Boys, black pants, black shirt, and no shoes for either group.
- ALL 4th grade and 5th grade girls will need a black spaghetti strapped leotard, black shorts, tan tights and black shoes. Boys need a black shirt, black pants, and **black shoes.
- All girls should have hair in either a high pony tail or bun. No jewelry or finger nail polish is to be worn and tan tights are to be non-shiny. Boys must wear all black socks if needed. *Convertible tights have a small hole on the bottom of the foot that can be pulled up over the ankle, converting them to footless tights (with the seam landing at the ankle)
- Please understand failure to wear appropriate items listed above (on show day) will not only reflect poorly in the dancer’s grade; but will also result in that dancer not being able to participate in the show! The performance is the formal assessment for Dance in lieu of a written exam so attendance is imperative.
- **Remember shoes must be completely black without any stripes or color on them at all